Sunday, January 10, 2010

333-DDDD: Avatar!

Directed James Cameron
Starring Sam Worthington, Sigourney Weaver, Zoe Saldana.

SYNOPSIS: After a 15-year wait James Cameron finally unleashes Avatar on the unsuspecting public. Utilizing 3-D camera technology that he developed himself Cameron treats us to a visual journey into the realms of impossibility.

THE GOOD: 3333-DDDDD....Sorry, but really the visuals in this are astounding! I've never seen anything like it! It was so awesome! The story was pretty cliche, but the world was so lush and real that I didn't care. I'm also in love with Sam Worthington and Sigourney Weaver smokes!

THE BAD: Um...the interwebs makes me feel bad about liking this movie, but I really did. I mean the plot is cliche-white guy saves indigenous people-and the denouement was to be expected, but come on people were you watching it with your eyes?? It was so beautiful that any qualms I had were blown out of the window.

THE VERDICT: Go see it! Preferably in IMAX-3D It's worth it I promise!

I give it 4 out of 5*

No comments:

Post a Comment