Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Possible New Feature!!

Hey Guys,
I have a lot of thoughts, many many thoughts that often don't go into my reviews. What I wanted to ask was would you guys be interested in a kind of the Movie It Could Have Been Feature. I have a load of ways to fix Leap Year, but it would be time-consuming and you all know I'm lazy. If there's no response in a week, I'll just write one and see what you guys think. Also do you like the pictures! No more walls of text!

--partial prejudiced and ignorant film student

3 comments:

  1. picture help soooo much. i like that idea but only if you're bored and feel like doing it. don't make it a rule or it will be hard to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Movie It Could Have Been feature idea, but only for the movie that were really supposed to be good, but just fell flat. I haven't seen Leap Year, but I'm pretty sure I could paste together the goings-ons from many other romantic comedies, so I would be interested to know how you could fix it. But for movies like Twilight, When in Rome, etc....well, those are a lost cause, so I wouldn't waste the brain power

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with Dula and Brittan...I've been very bad about my blogging and i have no digital camera,so while pictures are wonderful I'm understanding when there are none present lol.

    ReplyDelete